Hydration is the number-one health tip Sara Soulati can offer. She has written an educational series and recorded 35 days worth of audiotapes on a variety of lifestyle topics. These topics are part of the Sara Soulati Health for Life Program, the patent-pending lifestyle medicine program that blends with EECP.
On day three, people who are comfortably receiving EECP therapy, with a lifestyle coach alongside the bed, are also listening to an audiotape about Water, The Magic Elixir.
This handout is about 10 pages and it shares a variety of tips on hydration, dehydration and much more. In this blog post today, we are going to take a look at some of the Sara Soulati Health for Life Program tips on water, hydration, dehydration, and food consumption, too.
Sara Soulati Tips on Hydration, Dehydration
- Drink about a gallon of water throughout the day to:
- Have healthier skin
- Flush toxins from the body
- Reduce risk of heart attack
- Cushion and lubricate joints and muscles
- Keep the bowels regular
- Regulate body temperature
- Help burn fat and build muscle
2. Looking to lose weight? Drinking enough water and staying hydrated is the best secret ever for people interested in losing pounds. When you hydrate, you keep the stomach full of water and you feel fewer hunger pains. Try it!
3. Your kidneys need water. Think about it. These two organs help dilute minerals and salts and other toxins from your body that exit via urine in the urinary tract. If there isn’t enough water, you can have the very painful experience of passing stones. Not fun!
4. Have you seen a pregnant woman lately? Their skin glows! Water helps your skin, too, and you need water to hydrate and plump the skin to make it elastic. Winter is a difficult time for skin. When you shower in hot water, the skin becomes dry, flaky and dead. When you shower in temperate water and you also hydrate enough, then your skin shows you’re taking care of it. Be aware of your skin health; it’s the best protection for all of your inner organs!
5. Your tummy needs water to help digest the foods you’re eating. You already know how intricate, long and curvy the intestinal system is, right? With the proper amount of fluid, you can help the stomach digest foods and contribute to an easy bowel movement, too.
About Sara Soulati Health for Life
This lifestyle medicine program includes five elements that contribute to making you a champion for your best health and longevity. We combine this program with EECP, the alternative cardiovascular disease therapy that reverses and prevents heart disease with the Sara Soulati Health for Life program.
Buy Polycarbonate Water Jugs From Global Cardio Care
You can also buy a polycarbonate water jug in a 2.2 liter or 1 gallon size at or from Global Cardio Care. If you’re able to visit either of our centers in Inglewood at 633 Aerick St. or West Los Angeles on Wilshire Blvd, you can purchase a water jug from us there. If you want to get it shipped to you, read on for instructions on how to do that.
Here’s why you need a polycarbonate water bottle:
- Most plastic bottles are made with BPA (bisphenol A), a toxic substance.
- BPA disrupts the endocrine system
- When you heat or freeze plastic bottles the chemicals are leaching into your body as a toxin.
- These New Enviro water jugs are non-toxic, contain no chemicals, and are safe for reuse.
We carry the 2.2 liter and 1 gallon size New Wave Enviro bottle so you can flush your system in the morning when you awake and throughout the day. There is no leaching of chemicals into your body, and no heat or cold distortion, either.
Each jug is priced at $12.50 including shipping and handling. To order, call 310-743-9600 or email jayme at globalcardiocare dot com and we can hook you up with a PayPal invoice to pay and receive your product.