Water is the magic elixir. Have you ever heard that? Everyone should make water his or her beverage of choice on a daily basis, and there’s a reason for that. Water brings more benefit to your healthy heart and body than any other beverage.
10 Tips About Water For Healthy Body And Heart
1. Everyone needs water to keep the body hydrated. When dehydration occurs, people become ill with headache, nausea, the need to sleep, and even vomiting.
2. Water also helps detox the body. If your diet includes many chemicals from processed foods or too much sodium from a love affair with the saltshaker, then you need water to flush the system and remove these toxins from your body. Have you ever been bloated or puffy in the morning after an evening meal laden with salt? You need water to reduce those toxins and flush the system.
3. With the proper amount of water, you will help cleanse your body. It is recommended that you drink at least 1.2 liters of water daily in the morning. Once you do that to help flush your system, then you also help your body cleanse and move the waste from the intestines after a good night’s sleep. Work up to 2.2 liters of water in the morning before you eat. Constipation is often caused by lack of hydration.
4. Coffee, tea and other caffeinated drinks are not equal to the healthful benefits of water. They are diuretics and these drinks remove the water you need from the body. When people add the sugars and dairy products to coffee and tea, then the body is getting more calories, fats, and poor beverage choices.
5. Juices you purchase in the store are full of sugar, too. You cannot trust juice from a bottle without reading the label. Juices you buy are not a substitute for water. You can make your own juices, and we will talk about that in another article. Do choose water over juice, coffee or tea. It’s the best choice.
6. Water is critical for regulating body temperature. If you are dehydrated, you may become feverish. The body needs a balance of hydration and electrolytes to maintain its ‘house.’
7. Water helps transport nutrients throughout the body. Oxygen is transported to the cells, and nutrients flow through organs.
8. Imagine when your skin gets dry during winter or when fingernails are brittle. Moisture is missing from the skin and this could also be that you have lower levels of water in your body. In the winter when it’s cold, people forget to drink as much. Remember to hydrate just as much or more in the winter because your body will sweat and detox and you won’t feel a thirsty due to the cooler temperatures. Remember, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated!
9. Do you have teenagers? There are days when his or her breath is horrible! Right? If that’s the case, ask them how much water they have drunk that day or the day prior. Water helps healthy breath, and that goes for adults, too.
10. Water is not just water. You must choose healthy water like reverse osmosis or Kangen water with the proper balance of electrolytes.
The Sara Soulati Health For Life Program™
The patent-pending Sara Soulati Health for Life Program is a proven lifestyle prevention and reversal of cardiovascular disease program. It is a vegan/plant-based nutrition and exercise program focusing on five daily elements:
- EECP Circulation
- Instant Feedback
- Lifestyle Education
- Health Assessment
- Coaching with Love
The mission of Sara Soulati and Global Cardio Care is to save lives by preventing and reversing cardiovascular disease so you can live a longer, healthier life. The program helps you grow new arteries, lower blood pressure, excrete stem cells to improve organ function and improve overall circulation from head to toe with weight loss and detox.
The Sara Soulati Health For Life Program features The Sara Soulati EECP Method done early, often and for life. This combination is the most powerful tool for a total approach to disease prevention.
Under the care of a physician team and the expertise of Sara Soulati, the leading authority in the field of EECP, clients experience a total transformation that encourages them to Make Health a Lifestyle!
Remember some of Sara’s basic teachings. Choose water every day, all day for healthy heart and body.