Water is the magic elixir. Have you ever heard that? Water is everyone’s best beverage of choice on a daily basis. There’s a reason for that: water adds more benefit to your healthy heart and body than any other beverage.
10 Tips To Choose Water For Healthy Body And Heart
1. Everyone needs water to keep the body hydrated. When dehydration occurs, people experience illness with headache, nausea, the need to sleep, and even vomiting.
2. When you choose water it helps detox the body. Does your diet include chemicals from processed foods? How about too much sodium from a love affair with the saltshaker? If either of those are true, then you need water to flush the system and remove these toxins from your body. Sometimes, when you wake up, your belly is bloated or your hands and eyes are puffy. That’s because you over-indulged with a salty evening meal the night before. Water reduces toxins and flushes your lymphatic system.
3. Proper amounts of water cleanse the body. Nutritionists and Sara Soulati recommend that you drink at least 1.2 liters of water daily in the morning. Once you do that you help flush your system. When you sleep, the body cleanses. Waste moves from intestines into the lower bowel after a good night’s sleep. It may be difficult to drink mass quantities of water in the morning, so work up to 2.2 liters of water before you eat. Constipation is often caused by lack of hydration.
4. Coffee, tea and other caffeinated drinks are unhealthy. These beverages are diuretics and they remove the water you need from your body. When people add sugars and dairy products to coffee and tea, then the body is getting more calories, fats, and poor beverage choices.
5. Juices you purchase in the store are full of sugar, too. You cannot trust juice from a bottle without reading the label. Juices you buy are not a substitute for water. You can make your own juices, and we will talk about that in another article. Do choose water over juice, coffee or tea. It’s the best choice.
6. Water is critical for regulating body temperature. During dehydration, you may become feverish. The body needs a balance of hydration and electrolytes to maintain its ‘house.’
7. Water helps transport nutrients throughout the body. Oxygen transports to the cells, and nutrients flow through organs.
8. Imagine when your skin gets dry during winter or when fingernails are brittle. Moisture is missing from the skin and this could also be that you have lower levels of water in your body. In the winter when it’s cold, people forget to drink as much. Remember to hydrate just as much or more in the winter because your body will sweat and detox and you won’t feel a thirsty due to the cooler temperatures. Remember, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated!
9. Do you have teenagers? There are days when his or her breath is horrible! Right? If that’s the case, ask them how much water they have drunk that day or the day prior. Water helps healthy breath, and that goes for adults, too.
10. Water is not just water. You must choose healthy water like reverse osmosis or Kangen water with the proper balance of electrolytes.
The Sara Soulati Health For Life Program™
The patent-pending Sara Soulati Health for Life Program is a proven lifestyle prevention and reversal of cardiovascular disease program. It is a vegan/plant-based nutrition and exercise program focusing on five daily elements:
- EECP Circulation
- Instant Feedback
- Lifestyle Education
- Health Assessment
- Coaching with Love
The mission of Sara Soulati and Global Cardio Care is to save lives by preventing and reversing cardiovascular disease so you can live a longer, healthier life. The program helps you grow new arteries, lower blood pressure, excrete stem cells to improve organ function and improve overall circulation from head to toe with weight loss and detox.
The Sara Soulati Health For Life Program features The Sara Soulati EECP Method done early, often and for life. This combination is the most powerful tool for a total approach to disease prevention.
Under the care of a physician team and the expertise of Sara Soulati, the leading authority in the field of EECP, clients experience a total transformation that encourages them to Make Health a Lifestyle!
Remember some of Sara’s basic teachings. Choose water every day, all day for healthy heart and body.