Preventing Heart Disease One Beat at a Time™
Global Cardio Care® Inc. works with churches, senior centers and community organizations preventing heart disease and helping educate about the patent-pending Sara Soulati® Health For Life™ Program. Church by church, neighborhood by neighborhood, heart by heart, Sara Soulati welcomes everyone into the Global Cardio Care family.
Global Cardio Care is frequently invited to speak about the patent-pending Sara Soulati Health For Life Program, a preventive vegan lifestyle program centered around EECP. Sara and her team present at community events and tradeshows throughout the Los Angeles region preventing heart disease one heartbeat at a time. When a workshop presentation is delivered, there are simple and free screenings for blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol along with EECP demonstrations.
Preventing Heart Disease At Your Event
Please consider inviting Global Cardio Care to your community or church event.
Thanks And Appreciation
Sara is grateful to Steve Harvey for introducing her to Pastor Chip Murray and F.A.M.E. Renaissance Church in Los Angles and for their earliest support of Global Cardio Care. She is also thankful for the strong relationships she has built with the community’s ministers and leaders.
- ABC Broadcasting Co. Healthy Day
- Academy Cathedral Church
- Agape International Spiritual Center
- Belmont Baptist Church
- Black Barbershop Health Summit
- City of Refuge Church
- Black Business Expo
- Covenant Worship Center
- Culver City Senior Center
- Elim Adult Day Health Care
We appreciate our friends and business partners.
- Enlightening Women’s Conference
- Faithful Central Senior Group
- Fiesta Corazon del Puerto
- Figueroa Church of Christ
- Gardena Senior Citizens Club
- Inglewood Health Fair, Rogers Park
- Love and Unity Health Fair
- Lynwood Senior Center
- Sister to Sister Health Fair
- Power of Love Christian Fellowship
- National Association of University Women