We think every day is a day to give thanks for our family, friends and bountiful foods we’re privileged to eat. We also think that enjoying Thanksgiving with plant-based nutrition and functional food is preferable over eating a turkey.
CEO Sara Soulati, creator of the patent-pending Sara Soulati Health for Life Program, wants you to consider functional food when planning your Thanksgiving meal.
Functional food is part of The Sara Soulati Health For Life Program (SSHFLP). This is our lifestyle modification program with a targeted focus on functional food. Food strengthens physiological function and helps prevent, and decrease the risk of disease. Incorporating functional foods that are fortified, enhanced, organic, whole, non GMO, refined and anti-inflammatory helps restore optimum physiological function to prevent and reverse disease.
Because disease prevention begins with food, Sara is urging elimination of animal byproducts to help prevent disease and promote a healthy lifestyle during the holidays and every day. She eats vegan every day, and here’s why: She invented the Sara Soulati Health For Life Program as a lifestyle modification and disease prevention program for people suffering from cardiovascular disease and other illness. For more than 25 years, she has eliminated flesh from daily nutrition, and today she continues to practice raw food cooking without dairy or processed foods.
Here is some further advice for a functional food Thanksgiving from CEO Sara Soulati:
- Heart attack, stroke and heart disease are the number one killers in the U.S.
- When eating animal byproducts daily, cholesterol increases in the arteries in the body. The arteries become hardened and lack the elasticity to keep circulation flowing smoothly. Soon, plaque build up causes blockages in the arteries, and that’s what leads to stroke, chest pain, and heart disease.
“Thanksgiving marks the start of the worst time of the year for food choices that contribute to cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, and more,” said Sara Soulati, CEO of Global Cardio Care, Inc. and creator of the Sara Soulati Health For Life Program in Los Angeles. “To improve heart health, I encourage the elimination of flesh and animal products every day, not just during holidays. We are seeing more obesity and thus more life-threatening disease. Vegan nutrition is a first step in solving this dilemma.”
- Soulati developed the
- to address the high incidence of cardiovascular disease in the inner city of Los Angeles. Her proven program, available exclusively at Global Cardio Care Centers, is a lifestyle modification and reversal of disease prevention program combined with a powerful circulation therapy and plant-based, anti-inflammatory nutrition with moderate exercise. The program combines a session in EECP with instant feedback from one-to-one health coaching. When people experience the
- they receive personal love with support coaching and nurturing alongside EECP for ultimate prevention and reversal of disease.
7-Part Vegan Thanksgiving Menu
Soulati recommends the following vegan menu for Thanksgiving:
- Carrot Apple Ginger Soup
- Vegan Caesar Salad
- Roasted Root Vegetables tossed with extra virgin olive oil and sea salt
- Cranberry Orange relish
- Mashed Sweet Potato with Cinnamon
- Ground Walnut, Lentil, Mushroom & Kale Balls
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bars with Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
“My program is intended to prevent and reverse cardiovascular disease, and to make that happen all of us need continued diligence about food choices when people come together over a meal,” said Soulati. “Every day we share together is about giving thanks, and let’s make Thanksgiving what it is intended to be – a gathering of family and friends to come together with gratitude, happiness, and health.”
By combining vegan, plant-based nutrition with functional food that is anti-inflammatory, whole and non-GMO, that is the first step to modifying lifestyle and living clean.