The Sara Soulati Method of EECP® for Sports Therapy
Sara Soulati® is the first and only EECP practitioner in the U.S. to develop an EECP sports protocol for elite athletes. She is the world’s leader in EECP sports education, research and treatment. She broke into the sports industry in 1997 with the help of Clive Brewster teaming up with the well-respected HealthSouth sports rehabilitation facility in Los Angeles, California.
Her work and research of the effects of EECP on the elite athlete continued in full force with the U.S. Olympic Track and Field Team under direction of Head Coach John Smith. Sara studied speed, recovery time and removal of lactic acid in the legs of these Olympian athletes.
Since then, Sara has single-handedly pioneered the use of EECP in the sports industry.
Her success in this field led to further research in 2001 with the Los Angeles Avengers Arena Football team. Sara studied girth, range of motion, post-injury recovery and post-operative recovery with her sports enhancement protocol featuring EECP.
Sara’s work with the Los Angeles Avengers led to a medical paper written with Franklin Murphy, MD and cardiologist with UCLA on the results of her research in the field. The paper, written in 2001, was titled, “EECP for Treatment of Exercise Fatigue and Traumatic Sports Injury.”
The Sara Soulati EECP Sports Protocol
During EECP, athletes experience massive, passive cardiovascular workout while the heart is at rest. EECP increases circulation and decreases
workload to the heart resulting in increased energy levels. Also occurring is enhanced performance without putting stress on the heart or the body.
Many professional athletes say that EECP therapy provides as much as six times the amount of exercise benefit per hour of treatment than any
other form of tolerated physical exercise.
For these reasons and more, EECP gives the professional athlete a winning edge:
- Increases flexibility
- Increases overall circulation
- Relaxes your muscles
- Increases energy and endurance
- Passive Massive Cardiovascular Workout (as much as 6 times the amount of peripheral exercise benefit from just ONE hour of EECP Therapy than any level of tolerated physical exercise)
- Lessens muscle stiffness
- Increases lymphatic circulation
- Increases metabolism
- Increases physical energy output for higher calorie burn
- Boosts the production of anti-oxidants
- Flushes metabolic waste
- Increases the immune system response
- Improves stamina
- Increases physical endurance and exercise tolerance
- Decreases cardiovascular recovery time
- Decreases muscle soreness by eliminating lactic acid
- Neuroinflammation reduction such as in brain trauma
- Improves complexion
- Decreases Inflammation
- Increases stem cell production
- Improves microvascular circulation
- Improves endothilium function
- Reverses effects of blood vessel aging by inhibiting plaque build-up and increasing nitric oxide production
- Reduces stress
- Decreases anxiety and depression
- Facilitates recovery post-exercise
- Promotes deep and restful sleep
Athletic Improvement Research by Sara Soulati
As a result of Sara’s therapy, Shaquille O’Neal experienced a remarkable difference in his conditioning and recovery time during his time with the Lakers as well as when he was with the Miami Heat during his year title year.
The Sara Soulati EECP method vastly improved his in-game endurance and recovery time which contributed to him being able to sustain a deep and effective playoff run during that championship year.
Dean Chiaro with 4-time NBA Champion Shaquille O’Neal
Our Work with Professional Athletes & Teams
Sara continued working privately with professional athletes from the National Basketball Association, National Football League, National Hockey
League, Major League Baseball, and professional boxing.
In 2004, Sara marked a historical achievement for a professional sports team, The Miami Heat, which successfully implemented Sara Soulati’s
EECP sports protocol with its professional athletes. That year, The Miami Heat won their first NBA championship in many years.
Elite Sports Teams & Athletes That Have Benefited from the Sara Soulati EECP Method:
- Los Angeles Avengers
- Jim Brown (NFL Champion, NFL Hall of Fame Inductee & Actor)
- US Olympics Track and Field Team
- Carl Lewis
- Maurice Green (4-time Olympic Medalist & 5-time World Champion
- Quincy Watts (Olympic Gold Medalist 400 & 4×400 relay)
- Ato Bolden (4-time Olympic Medalist)
- Shaquille O’Neal (4-time NBA Champion)
- John Salley (4-time NBA Champion)
- Muhammad Ali (Former Heavyweight Champion)
- Leila Ali (Former WIBA & IWBF Champion)
- Sugar Shane Mosley (Former IBF & WBA Champion)
- Lamon Brewster (Former WBO Heavyweight Champion)
- Rampage Jackson (Former MMA Light Heavyweight Champion)
- Tommie Lasorda (Retired World Champion MLB Manager)
Shaquille O’Neal & Sara
Sara Soulati with NFL Champion & NFL Hall of Fame Inductee Jim Brown
Sara Soulati with NBA Champion John Salley
Sara Soulati with Heavyweight Champion & Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali & Leila Ali
Call Us Today!
Receive A Complimentary Experience of Our Clinically Proven Program!