Get A Complimentary Program Experience With EECP
Get Los Angeles EECP Therapy
You can get the best California EECP therapy at our Los Angeles EECP centers. Visit either West Los Angeles EECP Center or Inglewood EECP Center to receive your first EECP session free. During your first EECP experience, our lifestyle coaches speak with you about overall health. We educate you about the power of EECP therapy, and you enroll in the Sara Soulati EECP Method. We help you prevent and reverse disease with EECP and the Sara Soulati Health for Life Program. You have a choice to receive EECP treatment first—before open-heart surgery, angioplasty or stents. EECP is a safe treatment that saves lives.
EECP Is Alternative To Heart Bypass Surgery
EECP works by squeezing blood from the legs upward to the heart while the heart is at rest. This improves circulation throughout the body, reduces inflammation, helps reverse chest pain, and is an alternative to heart bypass surgery and stents. EECP promotes angiogenesis, the growth of new collaterals for blood to flow around blockages.
When you experience EECP, the therapy is safe, requires no surgery and is medication free. Here’s how it works.
You lie on a comfortable EECP bed.
You are hooked to a heart monitor.
Three large blood pressure like cuffs wrap around the calves, thighs, buttocks.
When the heart pumps, the cuffs deflate rapidly and do not interfere with the body’s natural function.
When the heart is at rest, the cuffs squeeze the calves thighs and buttocks in rapid sequence.
Your First EECP Experience Is Free
1. Register at the front office. A certified EECP therapist takes you to a treatment room. You change into new tights.
2. We measure weight, blood pressure and heart rate and discuss what the numbers mean.
3. You tell us about your family history; we learn about and teach you about risk factors for disease.
4. You lie on a comfortable EECP bed.
5. Three large cuffs similar to blood-pressure cuffs wrap around the calves, thighs and buttocks.
6. We hook you to a 12-lead EKG to look at heart rhythm, heart rate and to check for arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythm).
7. During treatment, EECP pumps the kidneys and helps detox your system.
8. We put a simple device on your finger to measure blood flow from legs to heart. It’s like a pulse-oximetry device, called a plethysmograph.
9. When the heart is at rest, the cuffs squeeze the calves, thighs and buttocks in rapid sequence moving blood from lower legs back to the heart and through the entire body feeding the heart tissue with oxygenated blood.
10. When the heart pumps, the cuffs deflate rapidly and do not interfere with the heart’s natural function.
11. After the free session, you speak to a client service specialist who explains how you can enroll in the Sara Soulati Health For Life Program. Then we review insurance to determine coverage.