It’s that time of the year when Thanksgiving rolls around and people converge to dine as a family or community. Where are you going? What will you eat? Are you planning to eat flesh? The creator of the patent-pending Sara Soulati Health For Life Program is our CEO Sara Soulati. She is urging the elimination of flesh to help prevent disease an enhance lifestyle during holidays and every day. She prefers a vegan Thanksgiving, actually, and here are a bunch of reasons why: She invented the Sara Soulati Health For Life Program in 2010 as lifestyle modification and disease prevention program for people suffering from cardiovascular disease and other illnesses. For more than 25 years, she has eliminated flesh from daily nutrition, and today, she continues to practice raw food cooking without dairy or processed foods.
- CEO Sara Soulati® of Global Cardio Care®, Inc. today released an 8-part vegan menu to replace Thanksgiving feasts that are oriented to flesh and encouraged everyone to consider nutrition that improves heart health versus binging on too many carbohydrates and animal products that clog arteries and contribute to heart attack and stroke.
“Thanksgiving marks the start of the worst time of the year for food choices that contribute to cardiovascular disease, diabetes, obesity, and more,” said Sara Soulati, CEO of Global Cardio Care, Inc. and creator of the Sara Soulati Health For Life Program in Los Angeles. “To improve heart health, I encourage the elimination of flesh and animal products every day, not just during holidays. We are seeing more obesity and thus more life-threatening disease. Vegan nutrition is the first step in solving this dilemma.”
- Soulati developed the patent-pending Sara Soulati Health For Life Program in 2010 to address the high incidence of cardiovascular disease in the inner city of Los Angeles. Her proven program, available exclusively at Global Cardio Care Centers, is a lifestyle modification and disease prevention program combined with a powerful circulation therapy and plant-based, anti-inflammatory nutrition with moderate exercise. The program combines a session in
- with instant feedback from one-to-one health coaching. When people experience the Sara Soulati Method of EECP, they receive personal love with support coaching and nurturing alongside EECP for ultimate prevention and reversal of the disease.
8-Part Vegan Thanksgiving Menu
Soulati recommends the following vegan menu for Thanksgiving:
- Carrot Apple Ginger Soup
- Vegan Caesar Salad
- Roasted Root Vegetables tossed with extra virgin olive oil and sea salt
- Cranberry Orange relish
- Mashed Sweet Potato with Cinnamon
- Ground Walnut, Lentil, Mushroom & Kale Balls
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Bars with Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
“My program is intended to prevent and reverse cardiovascular disease, and to make that happen all of us need continued diligence about food choices when people come together over a meal,” said Soulati. “Every day we share together is about giving thanks, and let’s make Thanksgiving what it is intended to be – a gathering of family and friends to come together with gratitude, happiness, and health.”