Since 2002, Sara Soulati has been pioneering delivery and education around EECP treatment, a therapy oriented to fighting and preventing cardiovascular disease.
EECP stands for Enhanced External Counterpulsation. It is non-surgical, safe, medication free and cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
When you lie on a comfortable bed hooked to a heart monitor, three blood-pressure-type cuffs wrap around your calves, thighs and buttocks. When your heart is at rest, the cuffs squeeze the lower extremities in rapid sequence.
When these cuffs squeeze, this is what happens:
- More nitric oxide is secreted within arterial walls that reduces arterial stiffness, reduces high blood pressure and improves cardiovascular disease.
- New arteries grow naturally with an increase in vascular endothelial growth factor. This hormone stimulates growth of new arteries called collaterals that improve circulation and blood flow around blockages, like a natural bypass.
- Organs regenerate due to EECP treatment. Regenerative therapy is the process of replacing or regenerating human cells and tissue to restore and establish normal function.
What is EECP?
We call it a Circulation Therapy!
When people experience 35 hours of EECP treatment, a normal course, there is huge benefit within the circulatory system of the body.
- Arterial stiffness is reduced
- Collateral circulation increases
- Organ dysfunction improves
- There is more blood flow to the brain
- The heart and cardiovascular system are strengthened
- Lymphatic circulation is increased
- Organs and tissue regenerate
- Detoxification and antioxidant effects improve
- Anti-aging effects are noticeable
There are some 200 clinical research studies and papers associated with EECP treatment by scientists worldwide.
Get a FREE EECP Session
At Global Cardio Care Centers, the physician practice that delivers EECP treatment, you can experience the power of EECP in a free trial. Contact 310-473-3030 in West Los Angeles or 301-412-8181 in Ingelwood and schedule yours today!