Sara Soulati EECP is like no other in the world. The Sara Soulati EECP Method began in 1996 when Sara began working in the field of EECP. EECP stands for Enhanced External Counterpulsation, and it is considered an alternative cardiovascular disease therapy.
Back then, Sara was already a vegan. She knows now that vegan lifestyle is the answer to prevent and reverse disease with the Sara Soulati EECP Method.
She acquired her experience day by day, hour by hour over the years just from talking to each client during EECP.
How The Sara Soulati EECP Method Came To Be
- Many of the pharmaceuticals prescribed to people as a magic bullet need to be eliminated or better understood. Medication is not the answer; changing lifestyle is.
- Sara read Man’s Eternal Quest by Paramahansa Yogananda and paid careful attention to the chapter on fasting. She informed people they need to cleanse the body of animal flesh. Animal byproducts overwork the body, and digestion is difficult.
- Sara attended nursing school to be a physician assistant and saw all the animal products, salt and carbohydrates patients were being fed after heart-bypass surgery, stents, and angioplasty.
- People Sara met in her first job in EECP arrived with diabetes, renal failure, blockages of the arteries, MS, Parkinson’s disease, heart disease, chest pain, and so much more. She asked questions – when do you get chest pain, what time do you eat dinner, what did you eat, when do you sleep? She saw correlation between inflammatory foods (carbohydrates, sugar, animal flesh, fats), chest pain and digestion.
That’s when the Sara Soulati EECP Method truly began.
Her answers about nutrition and disease came from studies in medical anthropology at Cal State University in Long Beach, She listens for answers from the recesses of her mind to adjust the therapeutic protocol while asking clients to adjust their lifestyle at the same time.
Little by little, she learned the correlation between animal byproducts and cardiovascular disease. Sara spent 35 hours with every client. They made adjustments in:
- Types of food and elimination of animal flesh
- Times for eating
- Times for sleeping
- How to slowly warm the heart during exercise instead of vigorous work right away
- When chest pain begins and what helps it lessen (diet, exercise)
Correlations formed and soon, Sara saw the alignment between lifestyle and disease.
She launched the Sara Soulati Health for Life Program oriented to five elements including coaching with love, assessment and instant feedback, education, screening, and EECP therapy as tools for clients to take control of their lifestyle and help prevent and reverse disease.
The Sara Soulati EECP Method for Diabetes
Sara learned quickly that people who take insulin should never take it prior to EECP. There was no protocol for that, so when clients got on the bed, the insulin rapidly circulated through the body and blood sugar dropped massively and quickly.
The mechanism of EECP circulates blood to the pancreas and EECP repairs the pancreas. Once insulin is added, the changes are dramatic. Sara contacted the physician in charge of the insulin and oral medications to help adjust them.
One patient decided to reduce his diuretic that aided edema/swelling. While on the bed for EECP, the client had shortness of breath. Sara heard fluid in his lungs and oxygen levels were lower in the body. The physician stepped in to take control of the patient’s care.
That experience helped Sara realize that vital signs are extremely important. Each client is weighed prior to and after EECP therapy.
Day after day, Sara and her team ask questions, listen for answers, consult with physicians, and adjust lifestyle risk factors. This is how the Sara Soulati EECP Method came to be. The Sara Soulati Health for Life Program belongs to the people who helped create it with information and experiences and who helped make lifestyle changes to make this program truly a reversal of disease and prevention program.